simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: New York Street Style: Be Cool!
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Friday, February 15, 2008

New York Street Style: Be Cool!

Hello Fashion Friends!

I hope you had a sweet Valantine´s day. Here, everything was great! Now, i selected some cool pictures from street style people in New York. I hope you enjoy, the pictures are from chic.com.br. Thanks so much for passing here and i promisse to post you back later. Ah, thanks so much for Jill Kudro and La Bruja del Cuento for the great words about my work here. My friend from Bruja said:

"Kira Fashion: esta chica es lindisima, siempre actualiza su blog y nos pone fotos de estilismos super estilosos jeje :D"
And Jill did a project about me and my Zara passion. It was amazing! Thanks you both!

Promisse to post you back, a kiss!












0 comments:

Post a Comment