simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Gwyneth Paltrow, the Best of the Week
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Gwyneth Paltrow, the Best of the Week






Hello Dear Fashion Friends!
How are you? Are you having a great time this weekend? Yesterday night was awsome, i eat sushi again in a beach bar, which has an amazing atmosphere...but, about my look, i am so sorry, i couldn´t take a picture. I am so disapointed by this, but i will finally have my own camera in two weeks, it seems so much time for me, but i will have to wait :(
This last week, i think Paltrow really did the best job. Thinking that about a month ago she wasn´t so fit as she is now! I think the gym days with Madonna really worth it! hehehe. I love all clothes, but her shoes are really the best of all!
A kiss and a hug,
Thanks a lot for coming here friends,
Kira
PS - I am going to watch Iron Man, Paltrow´s new movie, on wednesday!
Links of the day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment