simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Mischa Barton Comes Back to Sexy and Cool
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mischa Barton Comes Back to Sexy and Cool


Hello My Dear Friends!!
How are you? Enjoying your day? Today, i am having a great day, better than i thought! I went to my spanish classes this morning and we had there a 'Garage Sale', i sold two blouses there! It´s from old collections that i don´t use anymore. It was cool, but i think i am not good for sales, i sold those two blouses by 10,00 bucks each! Those were so much more expensive, anyway, i wasn´t wearing anymore...
Today i went to the mall for lunch and end doing shopping! I bought a cute grey coat, something like vintage with big buttons, i wish i have a camera here for taking a picture...but, i will finally buy my own camera this weekend on the net, so will post so much more of me here soon! I hope you like it!
So, after a lot of time, i think Mischa Barton is back to sexy and cool, there is a while that i don´t see her with great looks and face. That look is not soo amazing, it worked, because of her sexy and cool face! Look at her!
Tonight i am going dinner with friends and of course i will wear my new coat, if someone have a camera i will take a picture of my look, ok?
A kiss and a hug,
I am so sorry for coming here so fast,
Tomorrow i will answer all of you, ok?
See you,
Thanks for coming here,
Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment