simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: The Rock and Roll Style
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Rock and Roll Style



Hello My Dear Friends!
Tonight i am going to watch Iron Man and i have absolutely no idea what to wear...i have a dress to wear tomorrow for shopping, but tonight...i will think about it. Any ideas? I had promisse to you to post my dress that i will wear tomorrow, but the picture that i have here it´s me with other people and i think it´s not a good shot...i am so sorry. But looking for my pictures, i found that one with a rock and roll look before going to a concert. Those are ones of my favourites pair of boots! I have them for a while and i can´t get enough!
And taking a look of this pictures of Kate Moss, the queen of the rocker style, i realized that i already went to a concert of The Kills, the band of her boyfriend and that´s so cool, by the way. If you like rock and roll, you really must listen his sound! It´s a girl who sings with him, it´s not Kate Moss...maybe he changes the old singer for Moss, i think it could be fun! hehehe
So, i hope you enjoy the pictures and undersand why i didn´t post my blue long dress. My camera has to arrive soon! I can´t wait...
A kiss and a hug,
Thanks a lot for passing here,
Kira
Links of the day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment