simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Who is the Stylist of Gossip Girl?
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Who is the Stylist of Gossip Girl?


Hello Dear Fashions!

I am still loving every new scene of Gossip Girl that i see only in the net. I love all the looks, they are really fantastic!!! Do you know who is the stylist?
It´s almost midday here in my city and it´s raining, the winter is coming and i think it´s a good time for my boots! I have four pairs, two long boots and two ankle boots, so i will see what´s matching better my look. Yesterday night, i went to watch Iron Man, it´s a good movie, but it´s something more for boys, i think, but Paltrow is really amazing :)
A kiss and a hug,
Thanks a lot for coming here,
I will answer you after lunch, i going shopping to buy some gifts for mother´s day, that is approaching...
Have a nice day,
Kira
Links of the day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment