simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: The Importance of Being Sincere
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Importance of Being Sincere



Hi Fashions!
There is nothing better than being sincere with feelings and opinions, all the time that i do the opposite, trying to be polite, that´s a disaster. A month ago, a friend saw here some of my looks and clothes from the Buenos Aires trip and asked me to borrow her a coat for a trip that she was planning. I never ever lend or borrow nothing, even from my sisters, i have two, every time we want something of each other, we exchange what we didn´t want anymore...So, after a month with my coat, that friend gave me back and, after she left, i saw my coat completely dirty and with some small torns. I was very upset, but, specially with myself, everytime we do what we don´t want, nothing good can happen. Next time, i will be sincere, i don´t lend or borrow clothes! And you? Do you have problems with it?
FLATS
I love flats, they are so romantic and cool, but believe me, that´s my first one. Until today, i really asked myself if the flats were for me. I love the rock and roll-fashion-chic style, but i really enjoy a pair of heels. So, after i went to Zara´s to buy a bag for my mom, i had some extra cash for something for me, so i thought, why not a pair of flats? And i saw that one in denin and i can´t wait to go out of my house with them! How many pairs of flats do you have? Or do you have one?
Ah, those flats reminds me one that Kate Moss wore some time ago at the post Rock-and-roll-style. The dress is from Shop 126, flats Zara from Brazil and Bag Zara from China.
A kiss for you dear,
Thanks for your care,
Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment