simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: My Own Read about Large Pants
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Own Read about Large Pants




Hello My Dear Fashion Friends,
How are you today? I am fine. I had my spanish class in the morning and next friday we will have a fair about environment and ecologic stuff. I feel like kindergarten again, i have to memorize a text to present for some people and the teacher in spanish...hehehe...i hope it will be fun, i guess. Inspiring from yesterday pictures, i did this shots for us with large pants and maxi-bags. I wore that vest too, as some of you must know, and sandals. The bag still the same from Zara. I hope you enjoy.
A kiss for you,
From the friend,
Kira
Pants (I am wearing): Zara from Spain, Pants (Hanging): Zara from Brazil, White T-shirt: Zara from Brazil, Vest: Zara from Spain, Sandals: Via Uno, Bag: Zara from China.
____________________________________________
Olá Meus Queridos Amigos Fashion,
Como estão hoje? Eu estou bem. Tive minhas aulas de espanhol pela manhã e na próxima sexta nós vamos participar de uma feira de meio ambiente e coisas ecológicas. Eu me sinto no jardim da infância novamente, eu vou ter que memorizar um texto e apresentar para algumas pessoas e a professora em espanhol...hehehe...espero que seja divertido, eu acho. Inspirada nas fotos de ontem, eu fiz algumas fotos para nós com as calças largas e as maxi-bolsas. Eu também adicionei o colete, que alguns de vocês já conhecem, e as sandálias. A bolsa continua a mesma da Zara. Espero que gostem.
Um beijo para vocês,
Da amiga,
Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment