simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: My Birthday Gift!
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Birthday Gift!


Hi Friends!
Today is my birthday and i am so happy! As a birthday gift, i won this amazing musical instrument! As some of you know, i really enjoy to play music and i play guitar, eletric guitar, bass, drums and little bit of keyboards. Now i will also play this bongô! hehehe. The bongô is an instrument of percussion from Egypt, Índia and Cuba too. I think it will be fun to play a bongô! But i don´t know so much yet how to make a good sound with it :) My little birthday party will be on saturday, i will celebrate with my family and friends.
A kiss for you,
Kira

Olá Amigos,
Hoje é o meu aniversário e estou muito feliz! Como presente de aniversário, eu ganhei este maravilhoso instrumento musical! Como alguns de vocês já sabem, eu gosto muito de tocar instumentos musicas e eu toco guitarra, violão, baixo, bateria e um pouco de teclado. Agora eu também vou tocar este bongô! hehehe. O bongô é um instumento de percussão que teve origem na Índia, Egito e Cuba. Eu acho que vou me divertir tocando um bongô! Mas eu ainda não sei bem como tirar um bom som desse instrumento :) Minha festinha de aniversário será no sábado, eu vou celebrar junto com a minha família e amigos.
Um beijo para você,
Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment