simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Boho, Beach and Coconut Trees
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Boho, Beach and Coconut Trees




Hi Friends,
How was your weekend? Mine was so relaxing and I really did all that I was planning. I went to the beach to see the sunset and I took this shots with this outfit that has the boho chic inspiration. Here is still winter, so I took the denim jacket to keep me warm and the flip flop sandals to walk on the sand. Almost all the outfit is vintage, but I still loving it all. Thanks a lot my great friend Siljesfashion, who gave to me the prize Brillant Weblog, I am really honored and I would like to thanks a lot for her and all of you who have tagged me, linked me or commented here all this time! A kiss for you and welcome the new visitors, see you! Kira
Hola amigos,
Cómo fue el final de la semana? Mío fue bien tranquilo e hizo todo lo que estaba planeando. Fui a la playa ver el atardecer y estas son las fotos, tienen inspiración boho chic. Aquí sigue el invierno, entonces me tomó la chaqueta jeans para mantenerme caliente y las sandalias de dedo para caminar en la arena. Casi todo el look es vintage, pero amo cada pieza. Muchas gracias a mi gran amiga Siljesfashion, que dio a mí el premio Brillant Weblog, que me honra mucho y muchas gracias también a todos ustedes que hay pasado aquí, link y tagg mí blog! Un beso y bienvenidos los nuevos visitantes, hasta luego! Kira
Olá Amigos,
Como foi o seu fim de semana? O meu foi bem relaxante e fiz tudo que estava planejando. Fui à praia ver o pôr-do-sol e fiz essas fotos com esta produção que tem a inspiração boho chic. Aqui continua inverno, então eu levei a jaqueta jeans para me aquecer e as sandálias de dedo para andar na areia. Quase todo o look é vintage, mas eu continuo amando cada peça. Muito obrigada a grande amiga
Siljesfashion, que me deu o prêmio Brillant Weblog, estou muito honrada e gostaria de agradecer muito a ela e a todos vocês que já tagged e linked meu blog e ainda todos os que passam por aqui. Um beijo para vocês, sejam bem-vindos os novos visitantes, até logo! Kira
Jacket: Colcci; Skirt: Levi´s; Blouse: Tiffany USA; Belt: Triton; Sandals: Zara from Brazil; Sunglasses: Vogue Eyewear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment