simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: A raining day with my Converse...
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A raining day with my Converse...



Hi Friends!
Thanks a lots for all your care and support. I was great at the marathon, I was so tired too after that, but happy to finish it, it was a great experience! I finish 5 km in 26 min and 52 sec and I got a medal for that! (See the video (It´s so funnny!): Kira Marathon). About fashion, I always wanted to post a look with my converse, I love those shoes! They are so cool, don´t you think? A kiss, thanks a lot for all, Kira
¡Hola amigos!
Gracias por su cariño y apoyo. Me sentí muy bien en el maratón y cansada después de correr, pero feliz de terminar la carrera, fue una experiencia increíble! Hice 5 km en 26 minutos y 52 seg. y ganó una medalla! (Mira el vídeo (Está muy divertido!): Kira Marathon). Acerca de la moda, siempre quise hacer un post con mi converse, me encanta esos zapatos! Son muy cool, no creen? Un beso, gracias por todo, Kira
Olá Amigos!
Muito obrigada pelo seu carinho e suporte. Eu fui muito bem na maratona, bem cansada depois de correr, mas feliz por terminar a prova, foi uma experiência incrível! Eu fiz 5 km em 26 min. e 52 seg. e ganhei uma medalha! (Veja o vídeo (Está muito engraçado!): Kira Marathon). Sobre moda, eu sempre quis postar um look com o meu converse, eu amo estes sapatos! Eles são muito legais, vocês não acham? Um beijo, obrigada por tudo, Kira
Link of the day: El Estilo Importa (Thanks a lot for the tagg, love your blog!)
Shoes: Converse by Colcci; Bag: Colcci; Belt: Colcci; Blouse: Bobstore and Shorts: Blue Steel

0 comments:

Post a Comment