simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: From Chanel to the Olsens: The Chic Sweater!
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, March 3, 2008

From Chanel to the Olsens: The Chic Sweater!


Hello My Dear Dear Fashion Friends!
Today i am very happy, my first day from my 30 days vocations and my friend from http://shiamay.blogspot.com/ nominated me as her 5 favorites, thanks so much Shiamay, you are my 5 favourites too! I love your ideas! Check it out her blog :)



So, that post is about that great last Chanel tendencie that the Olsens are already wearing: the sweater, something so simple and old, but it seems fresh for our winter. I love that look, it´s her best lately. Thanks God! hehehe
A kiss,
Thanks so much for all,
Check it out the old posts about Paris below, there is so many great looks, you gonna enjoy it!
Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment