simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Some Adds from Buenos Aires III
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Some Adds from Buenos Aires III

Hello My Dear Fashion Friends!

I just arrived from Buenos Aires to my city, Recife, in Brazil, and i am so happy about all. That trip was really the best ever and i am so in love for all that Buenos Aires have: the food, the people and the town.
So, that post is with some other looks of the trip, in the streets and in the hotel before go out. I really try to have fun doing that pictures thinking about you guys, if you gonna like. I hope you enjoy and thank you Argentina for been so nice with us! I promisse that i will comment all of you back as soon as i can!
I really enjoy your messages, thanks a lot friends!
A kiss and a hug,
Kira




























0 comments:

Post a Comment