simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Some Adds from Buenos Aires II
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Some Adds from Buenos Aires II

Hello My Sweet Friends!

Thanks a lot for all, i really enjoy to know your opinion about my pictures. You are really sweet. That post, i selected some details of Buenos Aires and some of my favourite shopping! I finally got my Zara gloves in Argentina and i really enjoy that belt from Lacoste, i am planning some cool ways to wear it! You can see too, my reading of the trip, the Vogue Latinoamerica, that is so well done, and the Vogue Brazil...
In the images of Buenos Aires, i really enjoy that picture in San Telmo Fair with Marilyn, Beatles and Che. In the fair, there are some amazing antique things and tourists from all around the globe!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment