simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: The Gloves Obsession by Lanvin
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Gloves Obsession by Lanvin

Hello Fashion Friends!

Thanks so much for your support and i am so happy about our space here, i do my best to bring the lalest news about fashion and style. Thanks a lot for been part of this :)

I am really obsessed about gloves and i think all the collections in Paris and Milan have some great looks with a pair of gloves. I went to Zara, last weekend, to buy my pair to wear in my trip on 19th to Buenos Aires, but unfortunately they don´t have what i want. I am waiting if a great pair from last collection arrives before my trip...

So, these pictures are from the last day of Paris Fashion Week and Lanvin brings us a great eye about gloves with amazing models, like our sweetie Raquel Zimmerman.



0 comments:

Post a Comment