simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Some Adds from Buenos Aires I
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Some Adds from Buenos Aires I

Hello my Dear Dear Friends!

I am so happy about all: for been here in Buenos Aires and about your sweet messages, thanks a lot for all! You are the best!
Buenos Aires is amazing, there is here some of the best of all over the globe and the people are so kind and beautiful! I went, between another things, to Louis Vuitton and Zara, of course, and i am enjoying a lot everything! Tonight, i am going to dinner in Puerto Madero, there are there some of the best restaurants in town :)
Learning some spanish is another amazing thing, that language is so beautiful!
A kiss and a hug for all and i will keep posting of course! I hope you enjoy ;)
From the friend,
Kira










0 comments:

Post a Comment