simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Kate Bosworth stills on the top of the trend-setters...
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, March 31, 2008

Kate Bosworth stills on the top of the trend-setters...







Hello My Dear Dear Fashion Friends!
Searching for us today, the best add today has to be Kate Bosworth. Even so skinny, she wears amazing clothes and she has a princess face, for sure. There are some of her last looks lately and my favourite is that last one, she is sooo cute, look to her face!
So, i have only two more days, before get back to work and it´s a rainy day here, but i really enjoy a rainy day sometimes, to sleep a lot and relax at home. Today, i am coming back to my gym too, there are 4 days that i don´t go...i wasn´t feeling so healthy last week...so, i prefer to stop for a few days...but, today i will come back with all my energy!
I hope you enjoy all, thanks a lot for your care, i love the fashion world!
Ah, last saturday i went to a party in a friends house and i used my new Lacost belt!!! hehehe
A kiss and a hug,
Kira


Links of the day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment