simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Gwyneth Paltrow and the little back dress
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, November 17, 2008

Gwyneth Paltrow and the little back dress


Last week, an interesting newsletter arrived from GOOP at my mail box. The first thing I though was: how cool it is! Everybody loves a little back dress and certainly Gwyneth Paltrow wore it very well. Read what she said: “Personally, I like to stick to the classics in both my everyday life and in the evening. Whether I am going to meet friends for dinner, a cocktail party or a bigger event, the most classic of classics, the little black dress, never fails me. I have found a few great ones in all different price ranges and each has amazing versatility. It could be Zara, it could be Balenciaga, but a well-cut, well-proportioned black dress has gotten me through many a fashion crisis”.

PS – Sorry for write only in english today. Promise to back to normal tomorrow. A kiss for you, thanks a lot for passing here friends. Take care, Kira.

0 comments:

Post a Comment