simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Playing with my sister´s closet
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Playing with my sister´s closet



Today I had a very funny day, I was with my sister playing with her clothes at her closet. She has amazing things and I did those great photos for us. Both Converses belongs to her and I really loved those cool colours!!! Hope you had a great time too, a kiss!

Hoy tuve un día super cool, yo estaba con mi hermana jugando con sus ropas en su closet. Ella tiene cosas lindas y hizo las fotos para nosotros. Los dos Converses pertenecen a ella y me encantó estos colores maravillosos! Espero que usted ha tenido un fantástico día también, un beso!

Hoje eu tive um dia super legal, estive com a minha irmã brincando com as roupas dela no seu closet. Ela tem coisas fantásticas e fiz estas fotos para nós. Os dois Converses pertencem a ela e eu amei essas cores maravilhosas!!! Espero que tenham tido um dia fantástico também, um beijo!

Dress: Cantão; Cardigan: Zara from Cambodia; Tights: Donna Karan NY and Shoes: Converse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment