simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Window Shopping: The Collar
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Window Shopping: The Collar

I love different kind of collars in a blouse or dress, it is actually my favorite part of an outfit, and taking a look at the window shopping, I saw this amazing one so cool at the Animale. This collar is fabulous and make me think that would be so glamorous wear it! What do you think?

Me encanta diferentes tipos cuello de una blusa o vestido, na realidad es mi zona favorita de un look, y estaba de compras cuando hay mirado a este hermoso cuello de la Animale. Este cuello es fabuloso y me hace pensar que sería glamoroso usarlo! ¿Qué piensa usted?

Eu amo diferentes tipos de gola numa blusa ou vestido, é na verdade minha área favorita de um look, e dando uma olhada nas vitrines do shopping, eu vi esta linda gola na Animale. Esta gola é fabulosa e me faz pensar que ficaria bem glamorosa usando-a! O que você acha?

0 comments:

Post a Comment