simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Fashion Movie: The Age of Innocence, 1993
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fashion Movie: The Age of Innocence, 1993

Hi friends, are you fine? I am having a great time today, I am so happy and relaxed. I went to a great restaurant for lunch and also I am watching great movies too. I don´t wanna talk much, so I leave for you a great suggestion for a fashion movie, The age of Innocence. I love the costumes!

Hola amigos ¿Están bien? Estoy disfrutando mucho el día, también estoy muy feliz y relajada. Yo fue a un buen restaurante hoy y estoy viendo muy lindas películas también. No quiero hablar mucho, así que dejo a usted una gran sugerencia de película de moda, The age of Innocence. Me encanta el vestuario!

Olá amigos, estão bem? Eu estou curtindo muito meu dia, estou super feliz e descansada. Eu fui a um ótimo restaurante hoje e também estou assistindo a ótimos filmes. Eu não quero falar muito, então eu deixo para vocês uma ótima sugestão de filme fashion, Época da Inocência. Eu amo os figurinos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment