simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Searching for Design
2 ... 2 ...

Friday, September 5, 2008

Searching for Design

As you I love design and a creative outfit, so, because of it, this Herchcovitch; Alexandre blouse is, for sure, the favorite piece of my wardrobe. It is so cool, can be used by both sides and the shape and fabrics are really fun, I guess. The skirt is the one I bought so cheap this week, I think I gonna wear this a lot! Do you like the results? I really had fun taking these shots for us, hope you like it, a kiss!

Me encanta mucho un diseño creativo, entonces, por esta razón, esta blusa Herchcovitch;Alexandre es, sin duda, la pieza favorita de mi armario. Ella es muy cool, puede ser utilizada en ambos los lados y su forma y estructura son super divertidas. La falda yo hay comprado esta semana muy en cuenta, veo que voy a usar mucho! ¿Te gusta el resultado? Me divertí mucho en sacar estas fotos para nosotros, un beso!

Como vocês eu amo design e um look criativo, então, por causa disso, esta blusa Herchcovitch; Alexandre é, seguramente, a peça favorita do meu guarda-roupa. Ela é muito legal, pode ser usada dos dois lados e sua forma e tecido são super divertidos. Já a saia é a que comprei bem em conta esta semana, vejo que ainda vou usá-la muito! Você gosta do resultado? Eu me diverti muito tirando estas fotos para nós, espero gostem, um beijo!

Blouse: Herchcovitch; Alexandre; Skirt: Young Connection; Belt: Lacoste; Tights: DKNY and Sandals: Melissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment