simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Fashion Movie: Working Girl, 1988
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fashion Movie: Working Girl, 1988

Since yesterday I am trying to do a new post, but I had some problems with the blogspot. Anyway, here I am. And for today, a good fashion movie to relax a little bit and Working Girl is the one. I do love the great suits of the movie, we have seen it a lot at the fashion weeks. A kiss guys!

Desde ayer estoy intentando hacer un nuevo post, pero he tenido algunos problemas con el blogspot. De todos modos, aquí estoy. Y hoy, una buena película de moda para quedarse en casa es Una Secretaria del futuro con sus lindos blazers, lo que hemos visto mucho en las fashion weeks. Un beso para ti!

Desde ontem estou tentando fazer um novo post, mas tive alguns problemas com o blogspot. Anyway, aqui estou. E para hoje, um bom filme de moda para relaxar e Uma secretária do futuro é o escolhido com os seus ótimos blazers, o que temos visto muito nas fashion weeks. Um beijo para vocês!

PS - Thanks a lot my great friends Retrolifestyle and Nita-Karolina for the amazing rewards, I am more than happy with that! I am a huge fan of you two!!! Kisses sweeties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment