simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Milan: The leather goods of Bottega Veneta
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Milan: The leather goods of Bottega Veneta





It´s not from today that I love leather for everything: shoes, of course, bags, accessories and clothes. Maybe it is too much to be all dressed in leather, but I have to say that I love those daring looks of Bottega Veneta. The colors are hot and it gives a plastic shine touch all over that I love!

No es de hoy que me encanta el cuero para todo: zapatos, sin duda, bolsos, accesorios y ropas. Talvez sea demasiado vestir todo en cuero, pero debo decir que me encantó los looks de Bottega Veneta. Los colores son calientes y tienen un brillo plástico que me encanta!

Não é de hoje que eu amo couro para tudo: sapatos, certamente, bolsas, acessórios e roupas. Talvez seja demais se vestir toda em couro, mas tenho que dizer que amei esses looks da Bottega Veneta. As cores são quentes e dá um brilho plástico por todo o look que amo!
Thanks a lot my friend Drops of Glamour for the award! You are the best! People, check it out her her great blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment