simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: On Sale: Who can resist?
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, October 13, 2008

On Sale: Who can resist?

I do love many things in my life and of course blogging is one of them. I think how amazing is to share ideas everyday and even better how great is to get responses from friends from all around. But, even liking so much, sometimes we need a time out. So, this weekend I did this, I didn´t come here. Otherwise, I did not relax so much, I don´t know if it happens to you, but, even at home, I always have something to do and relax is something that we start to dream about. I don´t know, why we don´t stop for a moment? Sometimes I think that I only could do this if I travel to somewhere else for a great hotel. However, curiously, at my vocations, I only trip to agitated places, maybe it is the necessity that we have to know the unknown and of course I don´t have money to travel every month, so at the end it is hard to take a break of everything. So, I guess, it is life, I feel like it is a full time job, we always have a lot to do. But it is ok...
About my weekend, I went to a great restaurant on saturday night and I had some sushi, that I love, and shrimp. On sunday, I went to the mall to take some 5x5 pictures for a document and I ended at Zara´s. Of course I couldn´t let go those cute red cardigans on sale. Right now, I can´t imagine anything more comfortable to work, to stay at home or to go out. What about you? What´s going on at your life?

PS – Thanks a lot my great friend Miss Urbanita for the I Love your Blog award and please forgive me for writing only in English today, I am so lazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment