simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Long Dress: A Sunday at the Museum
2 ... 2 ...

Monday, June 30, 2008

Long Dress: A Sunday at the Museum

Hi Friends!
How are you? I am fine, yesterday I had a great time at the museum Ricardo Brennand. It was so nice, I just find out a little bit more about the history of my state and country. I really enjoyed too the place, museums are so much fun!!! I hope you like the photos and the dress, I love that long dress that I promised to post here some time ago and here it is. A kiss, thanks for all, Kira
Hola amigos!
¿Cómo están? Yo estoy bien, ayer fue muy divertido, fue en el museo Ricardo Brennand. Es muy bueno, he descubierto un poco más sobre la historia de mi estado y país. También me encantó el lugar, los museos son muy divertidos! Espero que disfrute de las fotos y el vestido, me encanta este vestido largo que hay prometido postar aquí hace algún tiempo. Un beso, gracias por todo, Kira
Olá Amigos!
Como estão? Eu estou bem, ontem eu me diverti muito no museu Ricardo Brennand. Foi muito bom, eu descobri um pouco mais sobre a história do meu estado e país. Eu também amei o lugar, museus são muito divertidos!!! Espero que goste das fotos e do vestido, eu amo esse vestido longo que prometi postar aqui algum tempo atrás e aí está. Um beijo, obrigada por tudo, Kira

Dress: Unknown, Bag: Zara from China, Sunglasses: Vogue Eyewear, Sandals: Via Uno, Watch: Swatch

0 comments:

Post a Comment