simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Sex and the City: Carrie Bradshaw Best Choices!
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sex and the City: Carrie Bradshaw Best Choices!


Hi Fashions!
Backing to clothes, some of you have seen the movie, some of you not (I am not, probably gonna watch this weekend!), Sex and the City are giving me directions about clothes and accossories. For me, my best choices, are those ankle sandals (I wanna them right now!), the punk belt with the romantic dress/look and those 7/8 tights! I didn´t see someone wearing before in a way that inspires me, but Carrie got right proportion of this fashion accessory and I think all of us could be cool with those babies! What are your fashion favorites, so far, from Sex and the City?
Olá Fashions!
Voltando às roupas, alguns de vocês já viram o filme, alguns de vocês não (eu não vi, provavelmente vou ver este fim de semana!), Sex and the City está me dando idéias sobre roupas e acessórios. Para mim, minhas escolhas favoritas, são as ankle sandals (eu as quero agora!), o cinto punk com um vestido/look romântico and essa meias 7/8! Eu não tinha visto alguém usar antes de uma maneira que me inspirasse, mas Carrie conseguiu a proporção exata desse acessório fashion e acredito que todas nós poderemos ficar incríveis com essa belezinhas! Qual os seus favoritos, até agora, de Sex and the City?
Hola Amigos!
Volviendo a las ropas, algunos de ustedes ya vieron la película, algunos de ustedes no (No he visto, voy a ver probablemente este fin de semana!), Sex and the City me está dando ideas a prendas de vestir y accesorios. Para mí, mi favoritas opciones son las ankle sandals (que quiero ahora!), El punk cinturón con un vestido/romántico y las pantys 7/8! Yo no había visto antes de que alguien usa una forma que me gustan, pero Carrie ha alcanzado la proporción exacta de accesorio de moda y creemos que todos podemos ser sorprendente que con ellas! ¿Qué son sus favoritos, hasta la fecha, en Sex and the City?
Link del dia: Karina-elbeso

0 comments:

Post a Comment