simple is beautiful
KIRAFASHION: Purple and Barbie for my Birthday!
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Purple and Barbie for my Birthday!




Hi Friends!
Are you fine? I am so good! Thanks a lot for your messages! My birthday party was awsome, i had so much fun with my family to celebrate this year. The great surprise was my birthday Barbie cake! I was so in love for that. It was an idea from my mom and i really loved! The best cake ever! hehehe. About my look, the day was a little bit cold, so: time for boots and coats!
Dress: Calvin Klein Jeans, Boots: Zara from Portugal and Trench-Coat: Anne Kanner.
A Kiss for you,
Kira
Olá Amigos!
Vocês estão bem? Eu estou ótima! Muito obrigada por suas mensagens! Minhas festa de aniversário foi maravilhosa, eu me diverti muito com minha família este ano. A maior surpresa foi meu bolo de aniversário da Barbie! Eu me apaixonei por ele. O bolo foi uma idéia da minha mãe e eu amei! O melhor bolo de todos! hehehe. Sobre meu look, o dia foi um pouco frio, então: tempo para botas e casacos!
Vestido: Calvin Klein Jeans, Botas: Zara from Portugal e Trench-Coat: Anne Kanner.
Um beijo para você,
Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment